Grant Evaluation Services
Grant evaluation is a member benefit that provides recognized evaluation services for national grants.
NCATC Grant evaluators are carefully selected to meet your institution’s needs. Evaluators are chosen from NCATC colleges with successful ATC programs, and each consultant is a recognized leader in his or her chosen field.
Listed below are colleges who have benefitted from NCATC Grant Evaluation Services:
- Gateway Technical College (WI)
- Lorain County Community College (OH)
- Saddleback Community College (CA)
- Central Maine Community College (ME)
- Danville Community College (VA)
- Kentucky Community & Technical College System - AMTEC Center
- Penn State-Nanotechnology Center (PA)
For more information about Grant Evaluation Services, contact Mr. Craig McAtee, NCATC Executive Director, at (708) 326-2508 or at email@example.com.